This is most likely due to a file permission issue and it will be necessary to connect to the site via FTP or an alternate file manager and change the file permissions for the plugin folder and all of its contents to 755.
Articles in this section
- How can I use a custom font for my menu?
- I change options and styles in the plugin backend but they are not being show on the front end.
- The menu is not appearing full width even though this has been set within the options.
- Can the mobile menu be sticky?
- Is it possible to translate the menu into other languages?
- The plugin backend perpetually loads and only shows ‘Loading dashboard core…’
- How do I remove the 'Menu' label from the mobile menu?