In most cases this is due to having the menu within your theme’s default content containers which have a width assigned to them and so are containing the menu and preventing it from exceeding this width. It would be necessary to either adjust the widths of these containers or their padding and margining or alternatively place the Hero Menu shortcode outside of these containers by editing the menu integration in your header template file.
Articles in this section
- How can I use a custom font for my menu?
- I change options and styles in the plugin backend but they are not being show on the front end.
- The menu is not appearing full width even though this has been set within the options.
- Can the mobile menu be sticky?
- Is it possible to translate the menu into other languages?
- The plugin backend perpetually loads and only shows ‘Loading dashboard core…’
- How do I remove the 'Menu' label from the mobile menu?